Reflection is a large part of this reclamation practice. Without establishing your intentions for this work, and baseline of Ã¢â‚¬Å“wellnessÃ¢â‚¬Â at the beginning of your immersion, may not provide you with the wisdom the look back, following the completion of the immersion, what has changed, what has risen, what have you been prompted into delving deeper into.Ã‚Â So, this includes supporting your Ã¢â‚¬Å“mind, body and soulÃ¢â‚¬Â with reflecting upon these components of your being…..
- Diet: Nutrient dense foods, including plants
- Sleep (quality and duration)
- Self-care that lifts your vitality & supports connection such as yoga, walking, ritual, meditation, movement, that is YIN in nature
- Water intake & herbal intake
- Sacred Feminine Expression and connection to womb, Yoni Care. Creativity through arts, movement, crafting
Following your reflections, please submit your intentions for this work, a short description, in the assignment section, so that you may be witnessed and truly honoured.